Male Facial Rejuvenation
Facial Rejuvenation Services for Men
As people age, it is not uncommon for them to develop noticeable fine lines, wrinkles and creases throughout the face and neck. Years of sun damage, poor diet, life’s stressful circumstances and other factors can take their toll on one’s appearance. Perhaps you are one of the lucky men who ages well, with few signs of facial aging, but others may experience more noticeable signs of aging such as sun spots. These visible signs of aging can cause many men to feel self-conscious or even depressed.
Do something for yourself while improving your lifestyle today, with facial rejuvenation treatment! As a solution to give you a younger look, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Humberto Palladino offers forehead lifts, neck lifts and facelifts for men in South Florida, including Miami, Boca Raton, North Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas. Cosmetic surgery for your face is highly effective in treating many of the aging and skin conditions suffered by middle-aged men.
Facial rejuvenation, or facial cosmetic surgery, is also known as “rhytidectomy.” During a facelift procedure, Dr. Palladino, will remove excess skin, sagging tissues, discoloration and fine lines to bring back a restored and refreshed look. Your face will appear tighter and look more like your younger self.
The Procedure – What to Expect
Before you decide to pursue a men’s facelift procedure, you should come in for a private consultation with Dr. Palladino. He will talk to you about the many facial rejuvenation treatment options and help you decide whether undergoing surgical facelift is a better option than undergoing a nonsurgical procedure.
Dr. Palladino can simulate your possible facial rejuvenation results with the advanced Vectra 3D imaging system. At that time, he can show you exactly what must be done to give you the look you want. Many men find the Vectra 3D technology gives them that visual “push” needed to make the best decision. Dr. Palladino will also discuss estimated healing and recovery times on an individual basis, as everyone is different. He will answer all of your questions about the rhytidectomy process.
Depending on how detailed your rhytidectomy procedure needs to be to satisfy your aesthetic objectives, our skilled plastic surgeon may use one of the following techniques:
- Forehead Lift: Brow lines, fine lines and wrinkles from expressions and squinting can cause signs of aging to appear on your forehead. Either as part of facelift surgery or as its own procedure, forehead lift surgery corrects and rejuvenates your forehead while maintaining as natural an appearance as possible.
- Neck Lift: Neck lift surgery, either platysmaplasty or cervicoplasty, is performed through tiny incisions around the ears, which, when combined with lipo, works to tighten sagging or baggy skin on the neck and face. It also eliminates a “double chin” or “turkey neck.”
- Mid-Facelift: Men’s mid-facelift surgery focuses on the area under the eyes, the cheeks and any nasal furrows to tighten loose skin.
- Full Facelift: This involves a combination of many of the corrective techniques mentioned above.
- Mini-Facelift: Also called a “weekend lift” thanks to the quicker recovery time required with this procedure, the men’s mini-facelift procedure focuses on the neck, nose, cheeks and just around the eyes.
Dr. Palladino and his team can help you determine which type of facelift is best for your lifestyle and appearance, based on your health history, current needs, budget and desired healing time.
Facelifts for Men
Both before and on the day of your facelift, it is important not to use any lotions, aftershave, shaving cream or anything on your face. Using face products of any type will make your skin more vulnerable before surgery. You should also try to prevent sun exposure for a couple of weeks prior to and for at least eight weeks after having facelift surgery. The sun’s harsh UV rays are not ideal for sensitive skin following surgery. Stop smoking at least two weeks prior to and following your men’s cosmetic surgery, as this increases the chance of blood clots.
You will not be able to drive, so bring a relative or friend along to take you to and from the surgery. Expect to be there for at least the afternoon; although most of that time will be spent in the recovery room. Our highly qualified team does everything we can to ensure a rapid recovery.
Cost and Recovery Times for Rhytidectomy
Facelifts top the list of cosmetic services we perform for men. Dr. Palladino and his trusted team can help you:
- Tighten and lift sagging skin
- Get rid of a turkey neck, double chin or any extra skin underneath the neck
- Rejuvenate the eyes and correct droopy eyelids
- Fill, tighten and improve lines and wrinkles on the face, forehead and neck
- Realign improper facial expressions or brow lines
- Restore a pronounced jaw line and skin elasticity
- Correct bags or hollow pockets under the eyes or fix droopy eyelids
- Achieve a combination of the above results
There are a number of factors that play a part in determining how much your men’s cosmetic facelift costs. As we mentioned, you have many choices to make before a cost estimate can be prepared. Depending on whether you desire a “weekend facelift” procedure, a mini-facelift procedure or comprehensive men’s rhytidectomy, you will get a fair quote prior to the procedure. We have financing available for individuals who qualify, and we strive to make facelifts for men in South Florida as affordable as possible.
Learn More About Male Facial Rejuvenation
Make today the day you decide to take the first step in restoring your face and improving your self-esteem. You deserve to look your best at any age! If you have questions about rhytidectomies, Dr. Humberto Palladino will answer them in complete confidentiality. We look forward to meeting you!
Come in for a consultation today. Call 866-624-7874 to talk to us about men’s cosmetic facial rejuvenation!
10454 NW 31st Terrace
Miami, FL 33172
Boca Raton Location