5 Hollywood Celebrity Secrets on Staying Young Forever
Posted April 09, 2014 in BOTOX® Cosmetic, Facial Rejuvenation, Fat Injections, Injectables
We see their faces on TV and in the movies. We know they have makeup crews and staff to make them look perfect. Yet, even beyond the big screen, how do these celebrities continue looking downright amazing even throughout the aging process? Why do some of these celebrity faces continue to look thirty even as they approach their fifties and beyond? What are these celebrity secrets on staying young?
Some of us wonder if perhaps the lack of life’s stresses can be linked to these celebrities “forever” youthful appearances? That is not the case. Celebrities have plenty of stress, although theirs may be different than the rest of us.
The secret is not such a big one. It may not even raise your eyebrows, or drop your jaw in the least little bit. It really boils down to maintenance!
Being constantly in the limelight means that Hollywood icons must always continue maintaining their physical appearance, as should we all. Dr. Humberto Palladino is the plastic surgeon you want to go to if you wish to maintain your physical appearance and keep your face or physique looking younger. These days, plastic surgery is no longer taboo and is a new custom that is greatly accepted in society. In fact, many trendy names for these procedures give patients a new reason to jump on board.
Here are 5 Celebrity Secrets to Younger Faces:
1. Vampire Facelift: A surgical procedure that uses the patient’s own platelet-rich blood, which is injected into their face just underneath the skin to bring out a younger appearance. Most recent celebrity to try it? Kim Kardashian.
2. BBL – Forever Young: BBL “Forever Young” stands for Broadband Light, which is a technique that uses lasers to treat common skin conditions associated with aging, such as sun spots, uneven skin, freckles, etc.
3. BOTOX® Cosmetic: Reduces the appearance of aging but does not “fill in the lines” entirely, so the patient receives a natural-looking result. Celebrity who does this? The beautiful Kelly Ripa recently told Elle Magazine that she does it every seven months to “make life easier for her makeup artist”. She does look amazing, doesn’t she? Keep it up, Kelly.
4. Fat Injections: The plastic surgeon takes fat from another part of your body and uses liposuction; which is then purified for injection to minimize fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
5. Facial Fillers: Dermal fillers use a type of gel to add volume through very tiny injections on the areas needing improvement. Works well to decrease sagging or to temporarily correct wrinkles and folds. Juvederm and Restylane are two common types of fillers. Celebrity who does this? The perpetually handsome George Clooney is one of the Hollywood celebs who enjoy the benefits of facial fillers, and his fans agree!
So there you have it. If you want to stay “forever young” don’t think that getting a non-invasive cosmetic procedure is only for the Hollywood stars. Even you can keep your skin and face looking younger, more refreshed and rejuvenated!
Contact Dr. Humberto Palladino of South Florida for a consultation. Let us show you which treatment may be right for you. Call us at (866) 624-7874 today!